Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

Time in the city(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistdrake

mistdrake

Time in the city(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Jonathon walked along with the rest of the crowd going about their day. However, unlike those people, Jonathon was looking around.  He wasn't used to this city, and he was taking it all in.  He wasn't sure what he was looking for here.  He just was looking, there was bound to be something here.  Just because the people in a city were boring doesn't mean that the city itself is just a dull.
Back to top Go down
Gallade1

Gallade1

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

John was patrolling the city since he is a Templar and was looking for demons or undead to kill before they could kill the lives of some of the people in the city and accidentally ran into Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake

mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Jonathon was fairly zoned out.  Then someone crashed into him.  It hurt Jonathon more then it hurt the knight, mainly due to the knights armor.  "Whoa!"  He said, taking a step or two back, shaking his head from the shock of crashing into a knight.  "I know you're a knight and all, but watch where you're going."  Jonathon said, walking past the armored man and glaring in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Gallade1

Gallade1

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:33 pm

"I'm sorry citizen I did not see you there." said John apologizing to Jonathon "May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake

mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:37 pm

"For one, it's most certainly not citizen."  Jonathon said to the knight.  The knight's were part of the reason he didn't frequent the city.  They were just supposed to protect the place, not wander around all high and mighty.  "If you really care to know, it's Jonathon.  Jonathon Montoya."
Back to top Go down
Gallade1

Gallade1

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"I'm sorry Jonathon I thought you were a citizen. My name is John Greymare." said John
Back to top Go down
mistdrake

mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm

"Very well then Sir Greymare."  Jonathon said, a tinge of sarcasm in his voice when he addressed the knight.  "If you have nothing else to say to me, I will be on my way."  He said to the knight.  With that, the dragon blooded youth turned and continued his walk.
Back to top Go down
Gallade1

Gallade1

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm

John thought to himself as Jonathon was walking away "What does he have against knights?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time in the city(Open)   Time in the city(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time in the city(Open)
Page 1 of 1