Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Inu was in her wolf form, the cyan and black fur of her pelt didn't do much to blend in with the scenery, and a few laughing pixies were darting to it, plucking a tuft, then quickly zooming away, apparently fascinated with the color. All she could do was growl and snap at them, never able to quite catch one. Unable to speak in the form of a beast, she continued walking among the dark and green trees, searching for a place to stay for the night. The sun was still in its steady place in the sky, showing the time as noon, but the days are short when you live as a wanderer, and Inu had to find some sort of shelter because the faint scent of moisture in the air told that a storm was coming.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Phoe Nixten flew down to the surface, not noticing the wolf, he looked at the little flying critters carrying hair "Where in the world did you get that colored hair?" he asked them
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Alani looked down at the hand drawn map she was carrying in her hand. She walked through the forest, stopping every now and again to get her bearings of the forest. A strong gust of wind came in and swooped the map out of her hands, the piece of paper sailing through the air like a ship. "Ah! Wait, I need you!" She called out to the inanimate object, giving chase. The small paper eventually came to a stop near an odd colored wolf. "eh." She whined for a little before getting on her hands and knees slowly approaching the animal. "Hello, mr.Wolfy, could I possibly get that paper, thats by your claws? please?" She called out, noticing how ridiculous she must look, talking to a wolf on her knees.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Kazakawa was walking along through the area, in his typical form of a 7 tailed fox. He spotted an oddly colored wolf and a girl seemingly speaking to it. He ran up to see what was the happens. Even when he stopped moving and sat down, he continued to swish his tails back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Inu was intrigued at a small slip of paper that caught on a rock next to her paw. Sniffing it cautiously, she was about to go into her human form until a human girl came running up to her. She cocked her head to the side as the girl spoke, and bared her teeth at the words 'Mr. Wolf'. Deciding that it wasn't worth her best effort to do anything as a wolf, she sighed, and in a flash of strange and old magic, appeared human once more, standing on her hands and feet as if she were still a wolf.

She grabbed the slip of paper and stood back onto two feet. "Yeah, take it. And as you can see, I'm not much of a mister."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Phoe Nixten heard all this and looked over "Oh look, people, better than nothing" he said
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Alani quickly stood up. "Ah, I'm sorry about that." She studied the wolf thoroughly. "Huh, thats interesting. Is that magic? Or are you just uh.." She stumbled for a word that wouldnt be offensive to the lady. "Different." Was the word she came up with. Alani threw the headphones off of her ears and reached for the map on the floor. She lifted it, her stomach sinking, she held it up. "This is useless now." She tossed the map aside, a massive chunk missing from the center. "You wouldnt happen to know how to reach the Volcano would you?" She asked the person standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Kaze morphed himself to his humanoid form, the typical form he took. His normal ears, silver hair, a large scratch on the lower part of his chin. "The Volcano? I know the way." He said, walking into sight. His animal ears twitched atop his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm

"I visit there daily" Phoe said, he then relised his blazing wing and blazing tail and his hands a blazed, so he made it dissipeared and left a boy with flaming hair
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Inu was the only one who shrugged. "I'm not magical in the slightest, you could say I'm just different. And I guess they can help you," she said, picking up the odd scents of fire and fox coming from the two. "I don't really know this area well, I come from the coastal woods. Not a lot of annoying pixies there, just animals" she said, glad that the sudden group appearing had deterred the mischievous sprites. "Never seen a volcano, though, sounds interesting," she mused.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Alani slightly grimace back. The amount of creatures near her was astonishing. In the city there were very few of anything aside from people, and they were more often in the slums then not. She got herself back in check, re slinging her guitar onto her back to make it more comfortable on her shoulder. "That would be great." She said with a smile, it was the only means for her to get there after all.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Kaze could not stand being still so he started walking up in the air like there was an invisible case of stairs below him, then he sat on a tree branch. Then he started walking across the branch slowly, and slid down the side of the tree. To him, this was normal. To others, it was ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm

"Question... why do you want to go to the volcano? I would really like to know this" he asked the human
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

She quickly started shuffling with all the items on her person at the question before finally slapping her headphones back on. Her father had told her strictly to not tell anybody why she was going there, it could get her in some serious trouble. "I, need to deliver a very important letter to a friend of my fathers." Her words came out unsure, sounding more like a question then a statement.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm

"Well if it's really important, we'd better get going." Kazakawa stopped moving momentarily to consider what to do. "Well, considering everyone here's pretty light, I could fly us all there on the wind." He grinned and made a small puff of wind.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

"Er, what's exactly 'we'?" Inu asked, leaning against a nearby tree, "I just handed her paper back, why would I suddenly follow a bunch of strangers?" It wasn't that Inu hated the idea, she was just fearful. She'd hurt too many people in her life, and she wasn't about to lose control and hurt any more.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Alani looked at the three, each of them talking amongst each other. to get their attention she summoned some lightning between her hands, she gently stretched it out between her hands, careful not to break the connection, expanded it more until it was in the shape of an electric guitar. She threw in some lines of fire for the strums and set the creation of near pure energy between her hands. She let out a numerous amount of strums in a short amount of time, in the style of a hard rock type song, heavy on the whammy bar. In a flash she made the object disappear, a cloud of smoke the only thing remaining. "My air guitar is better then the real one." She timidly pointed at the case that was strapped onto her back. She looked at the group, sure she had their attention now. "All I really need is directions, nobody needs to go with me, but I wouldn't mind company." She didnt respond to the wolf girl as she had no answer for the question.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Kaze clapped for her air guitar performance and laughed a little. He shook his head a little, however. "I insist on taking you there. I don't really have anything to do anyway." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 pm

"I wasn't planning on going anyway, already been there, maybe the strange on top of the mountain was who you were talking about anyway" Phoe said
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:18 pm

As Alani strummed her guitar, Inu couldn't help but cry out and cover her sensitive ears. Shuddering, she let out a sigh of relief once the barrage of sound left her ears. "Thanks for that," she muttered sarcastically. Her two eyes, one golden one blue, were watering and she began rubbing them. "I'm sensitive to sound, being a werewolf and all," she shrugged and rubbed her ringing ears.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Kaze laughed and lowered himself down from a tree branch next to Inu by his feet. "Why so serious?" He said, continuing to laugh. While he didn't mean to be rude, exactly, he was wondering why she seemed so strict. He had highly appreciated the guitar solo, and he had sensitive ears as well.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 pm

She looked at the wolf girl with a sarcastic sort of smile. "So I guess your not the kind of person to wear these are you?" She pointed up at her black headphones. She turned towards the flaming boy and cat type guy. "I didnt catch any of your names. I'm Alani Knowle. You can call me Alani, or Ava if it better suits you." She thought for a moment. "Or I guess that human girl that looks like a tasty snack would work to." She showed no signs of joking and immediately began her next sentence. "So, which way to the volcano?" She asked, slightly nodding her head to the music playing into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Phoe Nixten ma'am" he said to Alani "Phoe Nixten the Phoenix half blood" he smirked
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:44 pm

"Minato Kazakawa." He lost his footing and fell down, hitting his head. Minato got up to his feet and rubbed his cranium. "But lots of people I know call me Kaze, because of my wind stuff." He maintained a smile, despite his pain, to show that he was friendly. "And, uh, eating girls isn't really my style." He laughed. Then he pointed in a direction. "The Volcano's that way."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am

"Inu Katano," Inu replied, "and don't worry, I'm on a diet," she said it with mock seriousness, though an edge of worry crossed her voice. She pushed that aside. If I lose control at least this group looks like they could defend themselves... "I don't have much to do at the moment, so I guess I'll come along."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next