Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

The wind on a hill.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
youarereta

youarereta

The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 am

Venti made the large leap off of the giant body, landing gracefully on the floor he broke into an immediate sprint. Running 'fast as the wind' you could say. Venti latched his hand onto the boys shoulder, spinning him around to face him, Venti was a little bit taller then Yukio but not as buff. The cold hit as soon as he made contact, making Venti unlatched his hand from the boys shoulder, frost had spread onto it. "Aeolus your freezing." He rubbed his hands together, blowing into them for heat. He looked into Yukios eyes, a pale blue, almost scary. "Where do you think your going man? Common, I'm a wind spirit, there's no running from me." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 am

"Of course I'm cold. I'm a yuki-onna. And before you ask, yes it is an all female race. No, I am not a female." He said, not enjoying the physical contact that was presented before him by Venti. "And I THINK I'm going towards the top of this mountain so I can never encounter another female in my lifetime. And now, if you don't mind, I'm continuing on my way." He said quietly, before turning and walking again.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 am

Venti jumped over the boy, as to be face to face with him again. "There is no question that your a guy." He smiled, eyeing the buff man up. "But like I said, if you want to get away from me, its going to take more then harsh words and a wave of the hand." Venti signalled over to Trea. "Besides, your gunna break the big teddy bears heart." Venti's smile stayed unfading through the barrage of appeals, in the meantime he sent a small gust trying to gently nudge him back towards the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am

Yukio sighed heavily, his breath visible when it came out. It was obvious, no matter how annoying it was, that Venti was not going to budge. "You don't get it..But fine. Don't expect me to speak. Especially to her." He pointed at Avaritia and sighed once more before becoming a cold blast of ice and snow, reforming into a person on a branch far away from Avaritia. As far as possible, on Trea Tawp.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 am

"Perfect." Venti let out a sigh of relief, cracking open his bag of feathers he unleashed the mesmerizingly clean objects onto himself, in the form of wings of course. With a single flap, which is purely for decoration, he soared his way back over to Trea, where lightly fell next to Avaritia. The Feathers now back in the bag where they belonged he unsheathed his sword, pointing it towards the sun, which was almost straight ahead. "Now onward my overly large, leafed friend, up the mountain!" He said, with his best heroic voice. "Tell me when we get there, all this wind manipulation takes its toll.." He sheathed his sword as his head began to spin, he fell onto his back, this time not so gently, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 am

"Alrighty then" Trea said started running up the moutain, once he reached a much steeper area, he slowed to a walk. "Peak is close" he said when they were at an area where he was climbing and it was snowing. Once he reached a certain point, a nice flat area, he stopped "Nice place to stay away from people"
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 am

Avaritia sat on her branch in silence. Yukio seemed to be giving her the cold shoulder, quite literally, and Venti was asleep. "Y'know, he's kinda bearable when he's asleep," she said through a yawn of her own. Within this time to reflect, she started wondering what she was doing with this group. She was always a loner and it was obvious Yukio didn't like her and Venti liked her a bit too much. She wasn't so sure about the tree's views. Sighing, she spread her wings and stretched just as the peak came into view. "It does look peaceful and solitary," she murmured after Trea's comment.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

Trea looked at her "No matter, we stay here for now, unless the little man that is awake wants to stay here and let us go away" he said
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 am

Yukio murmured quietly. "Even if I tried to leave, Venti would just follow me and make me come back. There's no point in me leaving." He tried to speak so that only the tree could hear him, rather than the tree and Avaritia. "I guess I'll just stay with you guys." He sighed and created a snowball in his hand and threw it up and caught it, like a ball or something.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 am

Avaritia did hear him, though barely. She noted the notion that she wasn't supposed to, and ignored what he had said. Getting a bit bored, she started to form the illusion of various animals on the peak: first a mountain goat, then a tiger, then even a glowing Phoenix that disappeared into the horizon. They were projected so everyone could see them, and for her own amusement, she made the 'tiger' suddenly sprout a pair of feathery wings and fly off after the Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 am

"True, sleepy little man is to determined, sleepy little man need to be shown the bads of it, watch?" Trea said and placed Venti on the ground gently "Ready to leave?"he asked the two of them
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 am

Yukio shrugged. "I guess." He said, throwing the snowball down. He looked at Venti's sleeping form in the snow and almost snickered. He had no doubt that Venti'd catch up with them later. But for now, he seemed to be out of it. He looked down at Trea. The large tree was much smarter than he looked, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 am

Avaritia looked at the sleeping Venti, and couldn't help but pull her mouth up in an amused half-smile. "You are a pretty smart tree. By the way what's your name?" It just crossed her mind that none of them had asked it. She was also tempted to ask Yukio what his problem was, but decided not to be that rude.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 am

"My name Trea" he said "Trea Tawps" he said "And let's go!" he said, he climbed down the mountain and when he reached bottom, he asked "where we go?"
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am

Yukio had no idea, so he waited for Avarita to say something, turning slightly where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am

"I'm not sure," Avaritia replied, cocking her head to the side in thought. She glanced back up to the mountain that Venti had been left on then over to the scenery around them. "Wherever the tree takes us I guess, I'm not too familiar with this area anyway." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:29 am

"Let's go to the tundra area, little man might like it there" he said, he starts walking away from the mountain and to a new area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wind on a hill.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Azateak Mountain-
Jump to: