Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

The wind on a hill.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
youarereta

youarereta

The wind on a hill. Empty
PostSubject: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Venti woke up with a yawn, the sun shining brightly onto his eyes. With a hop he jumped off of the tree branch he had gladly made his bed out of. He wiped the sleep from his eyes, now wide awake he looked up to the peak of the mountain he was standing at.
"This will be a fun hike!" He ran his finger through his hair. In a fit of forgetfulness he searched up his own body, finally feeling the smooth, thin leather of the sheath that was wrapped around his waist. He pulled the sword out, the friction of the leather coming to an end as the tip escaped the sheath.
"I thought I had forgotten you up in that tree." He gave his sword a smile, re sheathing it. After a short stretch he began his jog towards the top of the mountain, all intentions to go over it and find the next village in his path.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Before he even got far, a small goblin stopped infront of him "You ain't going no where without paying up" he said "I'm a thief you see! And if you don't give me the money, you ain't passing" said the little goblin
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Yukio was walking along the path that Venti was on, ahead of him by a good few feet. He shaded his face with his hand and there seemed to be some type of white stick protruding from his mouth. He stalked along the path quietly, a bit of white powder rising off the ground after each step he took. He groaned a little.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Avaritia sat in a nearby tree, glancing down amused at the goblin and what she perceived as a human. She shifted her wings to a more comfortable position and watched what took place. She didn't have much to do at the moment, and could use some money of her own. Hatching a plan, she decided to wait things out then rob the goblin after he robbed this person.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm

"Hurry up you big loaf! Give me the money!" said the little guy, all he had was a knife and... a small bag "Come on come on! Fork it over!"
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Yukio turned around, having heard the goblin harassing someone. He scowled and quickly formed a large barrier of amber colored energy under the goblin and launched it upwards, hoping it would cause him to fly away. "I hate robbers." He said, then started walking away again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 pm

The goblin was launched into the air, then into the tree in Avaritia was in, knock out from hitting a big branch straight in the face
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Avaritia reared back in surprise as the small creature almost was launched into her. Chuckling, she spread her wings and stood balanced on her own branch. "You know," she muttered to the unconscious goblin, "I wouldn't recommend flying unless you have wings." She swung down to the goblin's body and sighed. There goes taking money from him. She thought with a glance toward the 'human' that was almost robbed. Mine as well check if this lug has any money from anyone else. She grabbed the small bag the goblin kept and searched it for any money he may have, robbing him while he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

"Thanks you for that, but I had it under control." He said, watching as the goblin flew past and into the tree, there stood a women whos skin was clear as a china plate and red eyes gleaming into the Goblins sack of money. "Oh my." Venti whispered to himself. It had been over a week since he had seen anybody, especially a girl. He popped open the small bag that he carried on his waist. He called his mothers power of wind, out of the small sack flew hundreds of pure white feathers which latched onto his back in the shape of wings. He launched himself at the tree, stopping only feet from the ladies face. "What a pleasure meeting you here." Venti said, his eyes glancing over to her wings. "Ahh, I see you have been blessed also." Hybrids didnt deter Venti, he was far from a picky man.

Last edited by youarereta on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

The bag had nothing, an empty bag, poor goblin was a horrible theif
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Yukio, who was slightly tired, sat down at the base of a tree. He pulled the stick out of his mouth, revealing it to be a frozen sucker. He put it back in his mouth and swished it back and forth randomly, and leaned back against his tree. He yawned a little and looked around, taking in the area. Two people. Great.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Avaritia had little time to utter a sigh and throw the bag back to the ground before she was startled by a man appearing a little too close for comfort. He had a white, feathery set of wings, and she glanced over to her own white wings before turning back toward him and cocking her head to the side. "Yeah, I'm 'blessed' alright. I'd be even more so if you weren't here." Her words were harsh, but necessary. This guy screamed creeper, and that was something Avaritia didn't want to humor. Her wings shifted to allow her to reach over and take the scythe from its makeshift holder on her back. She used it to lean against, as a small show of intimidation.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Venti slightly grimaced at the comment. He forced the feathers back into his small baggy with a gust of wind that slightly blew his hair back. He clutched at his heart as he slowly descended down to the tree branch. "Ah! Such words from somebody such as you, they hurt! With his other hand he grabbed hers, falling to his knees. "The name is Venti, Venti Lepidus." His sheath smacked against the tree branch as he said this. "May I know yours?" He looked up from his bow, trying to put compassion in his eyes, unknowing of himself appearing creepy, he thinks he is the most dashing man ever to be put on this world.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm

The tree shook the reason, unknown, there was a lantern on the tree even though no one cared probably, and a blue heart drawn on it, reason for it shaking, unknown.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Avaritia didn't seem to notice the oddity of the tree, she was too focused on trying not to fall onto Venti. She had been leaning on the handle of her scythe, and when she was yanked in the other direction, she fought to stay upright but couldn't maintain her balance. She cried out, and landed directly on Venti, narrowly avoiding cutting the tree with her blade.

Great, now he'll probably think I 'fell' for his charm. She quickly jerked herself away and back up, dusting off her clothes with dignity. "My name's Avaritia, not that you need to know it." Irritation dug through her chest, and she bit back an insulting remark. Venti thought he was hot stuff, and she wasn't about to completely destroy his ego.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 pm

"Ah, of course only you could have such a beautiful name! And, dont worry I seem to have that affect on women. Now, I would love to stay up on this romantic spot you have picked and chat with you more, but I'm slightly worried it might fall, and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt, so wont you come down with me?" Without an answer he jumped off the branch, throwing in a back flip for style. As he hit the ground his eyes met with Yukio's. His hair now windswept he quickly corrected it with a few fingers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 pm

All this must awoken the tree because a tree branch threw the groblin far away and it faced the two chatting "Who awoke Trea?" it said "I wanted sleep!"
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Yukio was startled when he met eyes with Venti and looked away, forming a snowflake at his fingertips. He created a thin barrier around himself, trying to separate himself from all of his surroundings. He shook his head and let the snowflake fly off of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Avaritia was startled, and jolted off the tree as it moved. She quickly spread her wings to break her fall, and glided to the ground before landing. Seeing her scythe fall straight above Venti, upon instinct, she pushed him away just as it fell and stuck out of the ground with the blade firmly planted where Venti would have been standing.

Sighing, she glanced up at the tree instead of having to dignify Venti with a response. "I didn't mean to wake you," she said, "it was Mr. Stylish here who probably did it." She pointed at Venti before turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Venti clutched at his heart again this time with both hands, doing a small spin in the air. "Ah, what a sweet thing to do for a person like me." Venti looked at the giant tree towering over him, quickly moving one of his hands to the handle of his weapon, just encase there was trouble. "Calm down, big man. I'm sorry for waking you from your beuty sleep you see, but a guy like you I'm sure can understand, I mean, look at this perfection of a women. Venti went to point at Avaritia, accidentally swinging his sword in her direction. "Whoops." He put the pointed weapon back in its sheath. "Now if you don't mind." Venti's voice slightly trailed off as he began walking away from the tree but his back turned away from the giant creature.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Yukio slowly glided away from the large tree. He started walking again, shading his face again. While he didn't particularly want to start walking again, he didn't feel like having that tree to attack, or waiting around those people to start getting chummy with him. He went along the path, not particularly going too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:13 pm

"Ok..." he said "But I awoken, and not tired, I'll follow you people" he said as he unrooted himself and took a mace out of the ground, which was though to be another root, and placed it on his back
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"I don't know about a group of people," Avaritia muttered, forcing her scythe from its firm position in the ground. "But whatever makes you happy." She slung the handle of her blade across her shoulder and started walking in the direction that Yukio had coincidentally taken. She hadn't noticed him walking that way, but found herself quickly catching up to him and falling into step beside him. "Just act natural," she said in a soft breath, "I'm hoping the sight of me with someone else'll deter loverboy from advancing on my any further."
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 pm

"Heh, sure thing guy. Keep up." Venti turned his back to the tree noticing the other two going in the same direction he planned to. With the wind at his feet he quickly caught up, the sound of loud stomps and the earth shaking quickly made him regret his wording. Now on he other side of Avaritia he set his arm on her shoulder jabbing his finger to signal behind him. "What a coincidence, were all going to same way. Now I want to keep the tree thing but I dont know how town people will feel about him." The earth continued to shake in the rhythm of foot steps. "And watch out for any uh." He paused for a second thinking of a word. Turning he shouted to Trea "Just make sure to shout Timber if your going to fall!" He said in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Yukio was highly uncomfortable, there were at least two people behind him. He turned to get a good look of the situation and turned paler than he already was. He noticed a female with the three others who seemed to be tailing him and he quickly sped up. He was freaking out inside his mind, even though he seemed okay on the outside. It was obvious to tell he wasn't completely there, as he was accidentally freezing all the foliage around him, even leaving a bit of frost on Trea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wind on a hill.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Azateak Mountain-
Jump to: