Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

A Little Bit of Frost

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

A Little Bit of Frost Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 am

Trea walked by with two people on his shoulder, Avaritia, and Yukio, and they walked into a freezing cold area
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Yukio felt at home in the area, and he smiled a little bit. It was a rare sight, to see him with an actual smile on his face. This was likely to be a surprise to his companions, he supposed he could call them. He took a deep breath, then sighed, slightly content.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Avaritia glanced over to just notice the ghost of a smile on Yukio's lips. He seemed content and happy in this environment, which sort of made her happy as well. She wasn't one for socialization, but neither was Yukio, so this brief moment of happiness on his part was something that Avaritia considered rare. 

She stretched and leaned against Trea's trunk. "So," she said, "anyone hungry? I could go hunt something if one of you'll cook it. Lots of hares in this environment."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

"My lantern cook things!" Trea said as he lowered his arm to show a lantern
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

From over the tree a small bird like figure was visibly coming towards the group. Once closer it was the obvious shape of Venti soaring through the skies, his blade in hand. He swooped down, landing on Trea's head. "Ah, big guy, if you wanted to leave then you should probably not leave massive foot prints in the snow, eh?" He jumped over to Avaritia. "I'm sure you were kidnapped, with no choice but to leave me though!" He spouted, on his knees with the feathers going back into the bag at his side with a gust of wind that blew his hair back. "So, where were you guys headed? Going into the tundra to freeze to death?" He cupped his hands, breathing warm air into them. "Im all up for jokes, but what if those killer, inedible elves had found me? Jerks." He gave the group criticizing eyes.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Yukio's smile disappeared when Venti appeared, talking a mile a minute. He instantly shut himself in a barrier of energy large enough for himself and sighed, thinking to himself on the inside. He shook his head, not expecting the wind spirit to follow them. At least he wasn't the only humanoid male within 100 yds.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

"I'm sure such a tough and strong person like you could have handled 'em single handedly," Avaritia muttered. She took one look at Trea's lanturn and nodded, "That'll do just fine Trea." Without so much as an explanation of where she was going to Venti, she launched into the air and away from the group, hunting rabbits from the air.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:35 pm

"Ah. Of course my dear Avaritia, I could take on an army of silly Elves for you- wait where are you going?!" He watched as she took off over the Tundra. "Where?" Venti looked at the other two questioningly. "Comon, what did I miss?" He asked, once again making the leap over to where Yukio was standing, he was met with an icy wall that knocked him off the tree. falling a few feet before grabbing another branch he threw himself up to the top of Trea. "I guess your giving yourself solitary confinement." He suggested with a sigh. "Could you at least warn me next time?" He said through huffs of warm air.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 pm

"If you looked before you leaped, you would've saw it." Yukio said, leaning back against a wall of the barrier. "She went hunting. So she's going to be gone for a good amount of time. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it down." He dissolved the barrier, and sighed.

Last edited by El Kabong on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Trea planted himself into the ground then looked around "This will be a long day" he said
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Avaritia returned an hour later exhausted, cold, and with four limp hares carried in her arms. This time, she came to them on foot. She tossed the white furred rabbits in front of Trea, implying for someone to use his lantern to cook them, and she slumped to  the ground, exhausted. "Hares are faster than I remember, and they're so hard to spot. I got one for each of us..." with that, she closed her eyes and passed out asleep, exhaustion from the hunt and the illusions she had made to keep the rabbits from running caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Yukio created a platform from a barrier underneath her and floated her up to Trea, setting her down then dispersing the barrier. "I think you two can handle the hares." He pointed to Trea and Venti. He wanted nothing to do with fire, or heat of any kind.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Venti leaped from the tree, slowly descending down near the now unconscious Avaritia. He stripped off his jacket, revealing his bare, hairless, chest he threw the black Jacket over Avaritia, he quickly grabbed the rabbits and ran over to the warmth of Trea's lantern. "What?" He said looking at the two. "I cant afford cloths, I stole that jacket because it looks nice on me!" He cracked open the screen of the lantern, gagging at the smoke. "Big guy, it smells like death in here, whens the last time you cleaned it?" He asked chucking the rabbits into the cage and slamming the door shut and pressing his arms against the lantern for warmth. "How long do you cook rabbit?" He asked, face burning on the side of the lantern.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:49 pm

"Well you just put them in there, not gonna take long" he said and waited about minute "Done!" he said as the cage door open and spit out the roasting hares
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Avaritia awoke to the odd sense of warmth and the delectable smell of cooked food. She slowly opened her eyes, and the first thing she noticed was the black jacket that was gently laid across her body. Then next thing she noticed was the shirtless Venti. Putting two and two together, she gingerly lifted the jacket from her chest and tossed it to Venti. "Here," she mumbled as she did so. 

Now standing, she made her way to the lantern and took a cooked hair for herself. She sat on a stone protruding from the snow next to Trea and began to de-hair the singed hair, muttering about how the others didn't skin them before cooking them. After all of the fur was gone, she took a savory bite, and rested her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Yukio got himself a hare and cut off all of the unsavory bits with a knife made of sharp ice. He then cooled down the hare with his breath, as while he liked his food cooked, he did not like it warm. He ate a piece of the hare and sat back against the wall he made behind him to make himself more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Venti happily took the jacket back, slipping it on. "Ah, your beauty sleep is finally over! I was freezing." He stated, grabbing the hare off the floor. He drew his blades and skinned the animal, taking time to wipe the blood and juices of it into the snow. "Oh, this should not be my job." After he was finished she took a bite, the juices seeping onto his lips. He quickly chewed it and swallowed the meat. "Ah Aeolus! The stench seeped into the food!" He shouted at Trea before taking another bite. Hunger won over his need to be high maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Trea didn't mind about any of it, he ate it in one gulp "Food is still food little man"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 pm

"I kinda like the smokey taste, it beats the stuff I've usually been eating," Avaritia said with a wry smile toward Trea, "and would you rather have eaten it raw?" She noticed Yukio still sitting away from the group against a wall of ice, and sighed boredly. "Any of you want to play a game?" she asked, taking the last bite of her hare.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Yukio finished what he had left of the edible parts of the hare and shrugged at Avaritia asking if they wanted to play a game. He was never one for games, but who knew? This one could be enjoyable. "I guess." He responded to her.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

"Ah! Any game that can involve you must be a blast! Count me in, my dearest." Venti tossed the rest of the meat to Trea, full. He quickly scooted himself to be next to Avaritia, trying his best to grab her hand.
(Sorry its short XD)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Trea ate that in one big gulp "a game?" he looked at Avaritia "What is a game?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Avaritia sighed as Venti grabbed her hand, but didn't cringe away, seeing it as a lost cause. She turned her mouth into a half smile, and took two red scarfs from their position tied around the handle of her scythe. "Considering we all have something to offer, and each our own power, how about a game of capture the flag? Two verse two, we take ten minutes to hide our scarf, or in this case, flag, and can use our powers to defend or find the other. Well, so long as you don't kill anyone. The first team to capture the other team's flag is the winner."
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:38 pm

"Hm." Yukio considered it. "Sounds interesting. I'm in, I guess." He spoke quietly as usual, but at least he was socializing. He disappeared his knife of ice. "What're the teams?" He hoped he would not get paired with Ava. She scared him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 pm

"Capture the flag?" Trea looked at everyone "Teams?" he questioned "What is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Frost
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Talyvel Tundra-
Jump to: